- A case of idiopathic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism with dental and orofacial defects: A key to the perception of possible molecular etiology. Journal of Cleft Lip Palate and Craniofacial Anomalies. 2022;9(2):180 Verma P, Bansal A, Bhakat R, Chug A, Reddy S.
- Apical extrusion of debris with root canal instrumentation in primary teeth: A systematic review Drishti Kaushal, Srinivas Gosla Reddy, Krishna Prasad Biswas, Ashutosh Dixit, Rebecca Chowdhry, Ashi Chug
- Assessment of Outcomes of Immediately Loaded Dental Implants in Orofacial Cleft Patients: Protocol for a Single-Arm Clinical Trial – Rizwana Mallick , MDS, BDS; Sweta Kale Pisulkar, MDS, BDS, PhD; Srinivas Gosla Reddy, MDS, BDS, MBBS, PhD
- Journal of Dental Research and Review – Tulika Wakhloo, Srinivas Gosla Reddy, Ashi Chug, Arvind Kumar
- Comprehensive Morpho-Functional and Dental Rehabilitation of a Complete Unilateral Cleft Lip and Palate Patient – Rizwana Mallick , Sweta K. Pisulkar , Srinivas G. Reddy , Vanshika Jain
- Reconstruction options in pediatric population with hemi or total mandibulectomy defects: A systematic review Adity Bansal a, Shakil Ahmed Nagori, Ashi Chug, Ashutosh Dixit, Rebecca Chowdhry, Srinivas Gosla Reddy
- Effect of antibiotic pack on hard palate after fistula closure on nasal airflow and reoccurrence rate Rajgopal R. Reddy, Srinivas Gosla Reddy, Avni Pandey, Bhavya Banala, Ewald M. Bronkhorst, Anne Marie Kuijpers-Jagtman
- Quantitative analysis of aesthetic outcomes of morphofunctional septorhinoplasty for secondary cleft lip nasal deformity Ashish Fanan Niels van Heerbeek Himaja Sai Tong Xi Stefaan Bergé Srinivas Gosla Reddy
- Medication‑Related Osteonecrosis of Jaw and Rheumatoid Arthritis: Revisiting the Concepts, Adity Bansal, Gosla Srinivas Reddy, Ashi Chug
- Bone Graft Materials in Late Secondary and Tertiary Alveolar Bone Grafting: A Review. Mallick Rizwana1, Pisulkar Sweta Kale, Reddy Srinivas Reddy, Jain Vanshika International Journal of Current Research and Review, Vol 13 • Issue 17 • September 2021
- Cleft surgery in India – Past, present and future and a model for global knowledge transfer. Srinivas Gosla Reddy, Avani Pandey, Adity Bansal; Journal of Oral Biology and Craniofacial Research V , 11(4) 2021; 558-562
- Relapse and temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMD) as postoperative complication in skeletal class III patients undergoing bimaxillary orthognathic surgery: A systematic review. Neeraj *, Srinivas Gosla Reddy, Ashutosh Dixit, Padmanidhi Agarwal, Rebecca Chowdhry, Ashi Chug
- Silver diamine fluoride versus atraumatic restorative treatment in pediatric dental caries management: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Wakhloo T, Reddy SG, Sharma SK, Chug A, Dixit A, Thakur K. J Int Soc Prevent Communit Dent 0;0:0.
- Acquaintance, attitude, practices and challenges of palliative oral care among healthcare professionals: A cross-sectional survey at a tertiary healthcare institute in India Rebecca Chowdhry, Hanif Abdul Rahman, Priyanka Mishra, Suresh Kumar Sharma, Srinivas Gosla Reddy, Sachinjeet Kaur Sodhi Dhaliwal, Jagjit Singh Dhaliwal; Palliat Med Pract 2021;15(2):108-116.
- Analysis of Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms on Locus 13q33.1-34 in Multigenerational Families of Cleft Lip Palate using MassArray. Neela PK, Gosla SR, Husain A, Mohan V, Thumoju S, BV R. Indones Biomed J. 2021;13(1):27-33.
- Massive posterior cranial vault erosion & its reconstruction: A peculiar presentation of “Mega Cisterna Magna”. Bansal A, Reddy SG, Chug A, Damaraju Journal of Oral Biology & Craniofacial Research 2021; 11(1): 13-16
- “Endotracheal tube” as a temporary method of mandibular reconstruction in infant with Juvenile Ossifying Fibroma: A Technical Note. Bansal A, Reddy GS , Chug A. J Maxill Oral Surg. 2021 https://doi.org/10.1007/s12663-020-01490-0
- Modified Anterior Maxillary Distraction using “Winged Osteotomy”: A Technical Note.Reddy SG, Bansal A, Chug A. J Oral Biol Craniofac Res. 2021: 11(3): 435-437.
- Nasal deformity correction with nasal prosthesis Megha Sahu, Monal Karkar, Vaibhav Rama Subramaniam, Gosla Srinivas Reddy
- Association of Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms on locus 18q21.1 in the etiology of Non-Syndromic Cleft Lip Palate (NSCLP) in Indian Multiplex families. Neela PK, Husain A, Gosla SR, Mohan V, Thumoju S, BV R. Glob Med Genet. 2021; 8(1) 24-31.
- Assessment of outcomes of immediately loaded dental implants in Orofacial Cleft Patients: Protocol for a Single-Arm clinical trial. Rizwana Mallick, Sweta Kale Pisulkar, Srinivas Gosla Reddy. JMIR Research Protocols. 2021; 10(5).
- Association of nucleotide variants of GRHL3, IRF6, NAT2, SDC2, BCL3 and PVRL1 genes with non-syndromic cleft lip with/without cleft palate in multigenerational families: A Retrospective study. Neela PK, Gosla SR, Husain A, Mohan V, Thumoju S, Rajeshwari BV. Contemp Clin Dent (Ahead of Print)
- A Casual not Casual approach to Coronavirus Disease 19. Tracing the Roots of Novel Virus. Prachet Dakshinkar, Apoorva Mishra, Nitin Bhola, Anendd Jadhav, Srinivas Reddy. The Open Public Health Journal 2021; 14 (Ahead of Print).
- Partial facial hemihypertrophy. A case report & review of literature. Bansal A, Reddy SG, Chug J Cleft Lip Palate Craniofac Anomal. 2020; 7:114-20.
- Comparison of Piezosurgery & conventional rotary technique in transalveolar extraction of mandibular third molars: A pilot study. Rashid N, Subbiah V, Agarwal P, Kumar S, Neeraj, Reddy Journal of Oral Biology & Craniofacial Research 2020, 10(4): 615-618.
- CRISPLD2 Gene Polymorphisms with Nonsyndromic Cleft Lip Palate in Indian Population. Neela PK, Gosla SR, Husain A, Mohan V. Glob Med Genet. 2020 Jun;7(1):22-25.
- Association of MAPK4 and SOX1-OT gene polymorphisms with cleft lip palate in multiplex families: A genetic study. Neela PK, Gosla SR, Husain A, Mohan V, Thumoju S, BV R. J Dent Res Dent Clin Dent Prospects. 2020; 14(2): 93-96
- Three-Dimensional Analysis of Craniofacial Structures of Individuals With Nonsyndromic Unilateral Complete Cleft Lip and Palate. Parveen S , Husain A, Johns G, Mascarenhas R, Reddy SG. J Craniofac Surg. (Accepted for publication on 18th July 2020) Official Journal of American Society of Craniofacial Surgeons, Indexed: Scopus, Pubmed, and Web of Science. IF: 0.785
- Three-dimensional Finite Element analysis of initial displacement and stress on the craniofacial structures of unilateral cleft lip and palate model during protraction therapy with variable forces and directions. Parveen S, Husain A, Mascarenhas R, Reddy SG, Shenoy S. Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering (Accepted for publications on 28th July 2020) Indexed: Scopus, Pubmed, and Web of Science.
- Unusual presentation of an extraoral and multiple intraoral sinus tracts in a 6-year- old pediatric patient. Wakhloo T, Reddy GS, Chug A. J Family Med Prim Care 2020;9:4483-4.
- Relevance of teledentistry during the COVID-19 pandemic. Wakhloo T, Reddy GS, Chug A, Dhar M. J Family Med Prim Care 2020;9:4494-5
- MORPHOFUNCTIONAL SEPTORHINOPLASTY IN ADULT PATIENTS WITH UNILATERAL CLEFT LIP NASAL DEFORMITY – A COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH Fanan A, van Heerbeek N, Xi T, Bergé S, Reddy SG, Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (2020)
- Orthognathic surgery in cleft patients. Authors : Dr Srinivas Gosla Reddy, Dr Ishan Singh. Textbook of Clinical Orthodontics for Cleft Lip and Palate deformities.
- Three dimensional assessment of protraction in craniofacial structures of cleft lip and palate model using Facemask and Maxgym. Author: Shahistha Parveen, Akhter Husain, Satish Shenoy, Rohan Mascarenhasa, Srinivas Gosla Reddy, Mallikarjuna Reddy. Journal of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering 19 (2019)
- Three-dimensional assessment of transverse displacement with Facemask and Maxgym in unilateral cleft lip and palate model. Authors: Shahistha Parveen, Akhter Husain, Srinivas Gosla Reddy et al. Journal of Indian Society of Pedodontics and preventive dentistry, April-June 2019
- Association of cleft lip and/or palate in people born to consanguineous parents: A 13-year retrospective study from a very high-volume cleft center. Neela PK, Reddy SG, Husain A, Mohan V. J Cleft Lip Palate Craniofac Anomal 2019;6:33-7
- Efficacy of morphofunctional repair in management of different morphologial variants of unilateral cleft lip. Authors: Srinivas Gosla Reddy, Rishabh Shah, Sidra Ansari, Rajgopal Reddy, Ashish Fanan. Journal of Cranio-maxillofacial Surgery(47)2019.
- Rare Facial Clefts. Authors: Srinivas Gosla Reddy, Avni Pandey. Textbook of Maxillofacial Surgery, Springer publications
- Starting a denovo practice for maxillofacial Surgeons. Authors : Srinivas Gosla Reddy, Avni Pandey. Textbook of Maxillofacial Surgery, Springer publications
- Titanium as a Biomaterial For Dental Implants and Its Corrosion Rate- An Animal Study. Dr. R S Gugwad, Dr. Savita Chakote, Dr Sharanbasappa C Nagaral, Dr Gosla Shrinivas Reddy, IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS), Ver. II July. 2017; 16(7): 40-45.
- Maxillofacial growth and speech outcome after one-stage or twostagepalatoplasty in unilateral cleft lip and palate. A systematic review. Reddy RR, Gosla Reddy S, Vaidhyanathan A, Bergé SJ, Kuijpers-Jagtman AM.J Craniomaxillofac Sure. 2017 Jun;45(6):995-1003.
- Placement of an antibiotic oral pack on the hard palate after primary cleft palatoplasty: a randomized controlled trial into the effect on fistula rates. Reddy RR, Reddy SG, Banala B, Bronkhorst EM, Kummer AW, KuijpersJagtman AM, Bergé SJ. Clin Oral Investig. 2017 Nov 30.
- Use of a modified Furlow Z-plasty as a secondary cleft palate repair procedure to reduce velopharyngeal insufficiency. Reddy RR, Reddy SG, Banala B, Bronkhorst E, Kummer AW, Kuijpers-Jagtman AM, Bergé SJ. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2016 Feb;45(2):170-6. doi: 10.1016/j.ijom.2015.07.006. Epub 2015 Aug 5. PMID: 26253843.
- Systematic review of “filling” procedures for lip augmentation regarding types of material, outcomes and complications. San Miguel Moragas J, Reddy RR, Hernández Alfaro F, Mommaerts MY. J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2015 Jul;43(6):883-906. doi: 10.1016/j.jcms.2015.03.032. Epub 2015 Apr 8. PMID: 25957105.
- Assessment of nostril symmetry after primary cleft rhinoplasty in patients with complete unilateral cleft lip and palate. Reddy SG, Devarakonda V, Reddy RR. J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2013 Mar;41(2):147-52. doi: 10.1016/j.jcms.2012.07.001. Epub 2012 Aug 25. PMID: 22925466.
- Comparison of three incisions to repair complete unilateral cleft lip. Gosla Reddy S, Reddy RR, Bronkhorst EM, Prasad R, Kuijpers Jagtman AM, Bergé S. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2010 Apr;125(4):1208-1216. doi: 10.1097/PRS.0b013e3181d45143. PMID: 20335871.
- Screening for maternal coeliac disease as a potential risk factor for orofacial clefts–a pilot study. Reddy SG, Reddy RR, Vaidhyanathan A, Markus A, Snook J. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2013 Nov;42(11):1424-6. doi: 10.1016/j.ijom.2013.03.021. Epub 2013 May 8. PMID: 23664420.
- Perceptions of family members of children with cleft lip and palate in Hyderabad, India, and its rural outskirts regarding craniofacial anomalies: a pilot study. Naram A, Makhijani SN, Naram D, Reddy SG, Reddy RR, Lalikos JF, Chao JD. Cleft Palate Craniofac J. 2013 May;50(3):e41-6. doi: 10.1597/10-170. Epub 2012 Apr 22. PMID: 22519557.
- Congenital Anomalies Associated with Cleft lip and Palate Defects- An analysis of 1263 consecutive patients. Sekhon PS, Ethunandan M, Markus AF, Krishnan G, Rao CB. Cleft Palate Craniofac J. 2011 Jul;48(4):371-8. doi: 10.1597/09-264. Epub 2010 Jul 1. PMID: 20815715.
- Primary Septoplasty in the repair of Unilateral Celft Lip and Palate. Gosla-Reddy S, Nagy K, Mommaerts MY, Reddy RR, Bronkhorst EM, Prasad R, Kuijpers-Jagtman AM, Bergé SJ. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2011 Feb;127(2):761-767. doi: 10.1097/PRS.0b013e318200a97a. PMID: 20966813.
- Comparison of Three Incisions to Repair Complete Unilateral Cleft Lip . Gosla Reddy S, Reddy RR, Bronkhorst EM, Prasad R, Kuijpers Jagtman AM, Bergé S. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2010 Apr;125(4):1208-1216. doi: 10.1097/PRS.0b013e3181d45143. PMID: 20335871.
- Incidence of cleft lip and palate in the state of Andhra Pradesh, South India .Reddy, S. G., Reddy, R. R., Bronkhorst, E. M., Prasad, R., Ettema, A. M., Sailer, H. F., & Bergé, S. J. (2010). Indian journal of plastic surgery : official publication of the Association of Plastic Surgeons of India, 43(2), 184–189. https://doi.org/10.4103/0970-0358.73443