- Parveen S , Husain A, Johns G, Mascarenhas R, Reddy SG. Three-Dimensional Analysis of Craniofacial Structures of Individuals With Nonsyndromic Unilateral Complete Cleft Lip and Palate. J Craniofac Surg. (Accepted for publication on 18th July 2020) Official Journal of American Society of Craniofacial Surgeons, Indexed: Scopus, Pubmed, and Web of Science. IF: 0.785
- Parveen S, Husain A, Mascarenhas R, Reddy SG, Shenoy S. Three-dimensional Finite Element analysis of initial displacement and stress on the craniofacial structures of unilateral cleft lip and palate model during protraction therapy with variable forces and directions. Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering (Accepted for publications on 28th July 2020) Indexed: Scopus, Pubmed, and Web of Science.
- Wakhloo T, Reddy GS, Chug A. Unusual presentation of an extraoral and multiple intraoral sinus tracts in a 6-year- old pediatric patient. J Family Med Prim Care 2020;9:4483-4.
- Wakhloo T, Reddy GS, Chug A, Dhar M. Relevance of teledentistry during the COVID-19 pandemic. J Family Med Prim Care 2020;9:4494-5
- Fanan A, van Heerbeek N, Xi T, Bergé S, Reddy SG, MORPHOFUNCTIONAL SEPTORHINOPLASTY IN ADULT PATIENTS WITH UNILATERAL CLEFT LIP NASAL DEFORMITY – A COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH, Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (2020)
- Orthognathic surgery in cleft patients. Authors : Dr Srinivas Gosla Reddy, Dr Ishan Singh. Textbook of Clinical Orthodontics for Cleft Lip and Palate deformities.
- Three dimensional assessment of protraction in craniofacial structures of cleft lip and palate model using Facemask and Maxgym. Author: Shahistha Parveen, Akhter Husain, Satish Shenoy, Rohan Mascarenhasa, Srinivas Gosla Reddy, Mallikarjuna Reddy. Journal of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering 19 (2019)
- Three-dimensional assessment of transverse displacement with Facemask and Maxgym in unilateral cleft lip and palate model. Authors: Shahistha Parveen, Akhter Husain, Srinivas Gosla Reddy et al. Journal of Indian Society of Pedodontics and preventive dentistry, April-June 2019
- Neela PK, Reddy SG, Husain A, Mohan V. Association of cleft lip and/or palate in people born to consanguineous parents: A 13-year retrospective study from a very high-volume cleft center. J Cleft Lip Palate Craniofac Anomal 2019;6:33-7
- Efficacy of morphofunctional repair in management of different morphologial variants of unilateral cleft lip. Authors: Srinivas Gosla Reddy, Rishabh Shah, Sidra Ansari, Rajgopal Reddy, Ashish Fanan. Journal of Cranio-maxillofacial Surgery(47)2019.
- Rare Facial Clefts. Authors: Srinivas Gosla Reddy, Avni Pandey. Textbook of Maxillofacial Surgery, Springer publications
- Starting a denovo practice for maxillofacial Surgeons. Authors : Srinivas Gosla Reddy, Avni Pandey. Textbook of Maxillofacial Surgery, Springer publications
- Maxillofacial growth and speech outcome after one-stage or twostagepalatoplasty in unilateral cleft lip and palate. A systematic review. Reddy RR, Gosla Reddy S, Vaidhyanathan A, Bergé SJ, Kuijpers-Jagtman AM.J Craniomaxillofac Sure. 2017 Jun;45(6):995-1003.
- Placement of an antibiotic oral pack on the hard palate after primary cleft palatoplasty: a randomized controlled trial into the effect on fistula rates. Reddy RR, Reddy SG, Banala B, Bronkhorst EM, Kummer AW, KuijpersJagtman AM, Bergé SJ. Clin Oral Investig. 2017 Nov 30.
- Rafael Bos, Srinivas Gosla Reddy, Maurice Y. Mommaerts. A Systematic review of outcomes on lengthening temporalis myoplasty versus free muscle transfer with the gracilis flap for long-standing facial paralysis. Journal of Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery, 44(2016), 940-951, 2016.
- Rajgopal R. Reddy, Srinivas Gosla Reddy, Bhavya Banala, Ewald Bronkhorst, Ann W. Kummer, Anne Marie Kuijpers-Jagtman. Use of modifies Furlow zpalsty as a secondary cleft palate repair procedure to reduce velopharyngeal insufficiency. International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 45: 170-176, 2016.